1.consultant=advisor(n.)I want to ask the consultant some informations about my major. 2.rug=carpet(n.)The rug in Lily's home is red. 3.pistol = handgun(n.)My father bought a pistol yesterday. 4.tasty = appetizing(adj.& n.)My mother always make tasty food for me. 5.wrapper = covering(n.) I want to buy some wrappers to wrap gifts.
1.Tryout audition (Noun) I did very well in my tryout 2.Neaten to be tidy (Verb) My sister Neatenes her bed every night. 3.Bodily physical (adjective) John has to be bodily at the meeting, to catch the advisor's attraction. 4.Wrinkle a small crease in the face (Noun) That old lady must be old, she has wrinkles on her face. 5.Magician sorcerer (Noun) When i was a kid, I wanted to be a magician to entertain people
1- Affair : matter (noun), My new computer is an amazing affair. 2- Jealous : envious (Adj), He was jealous of his rich brother. 3- Questionable : doubtful (Adj), a statement of questionable accuracy. 4- Bind : tie (verb), They bound his hands behind him. 5- Rickety : shaky (Adj), a rickety old man .
1- Aspect(noun) a part of something. Our proposal differs from others in one important aspect. 2-Monitor(noun)watch. Police put monitor in the jail. 3-Gang(noun)group. There are many gangs in the United State. 4-Concerned(adjective)worried.I was concerned about my grades last session. 5-Liberty(noun)freedom. My father gave me the liberty to handle the problem myself.
1- Voltage (noun): The effort of the electric current (Volt). The electricity effort for this light is 10V. 2- Possess (verb): To own. He possess this house. 3- Booth (noun): A stall. I used to walk by this booth every Friday. 4- Ascend (verb): To improve ,to come up. The modern technology is ascending year after year. 5- Gullible (verb): Easy to deceive. I think he is gullible guy.
1. enchantment:a feeling of great liking for something wonderful and unusual(noun)The beauty of the scene filled us with enchantment. 2. bystander:onlooker(noun)I am just an innocent bystander. 3. gown:robe,one women's dress(noun)The queen wore a beautiful gown. 4. thaw:become or cause to become soft or liquid(vi,vt)The fire thaw the snow to water. 5. impatient:restless(adj.)I'm impatient for my study.
dingo - wild dog,I saw a dingo(noun) in forest yesterday. portrayal-depiction,The portrayal(noun) of small girl is lovely. exquisit-delicate,he put on exquisit(adjective)clothes. revolver-pistol, I dont like revolver,for it usage. euphoria,bliss,euphoria(noun) of helping poor people encourage him to do more.
1- Shimmer = gleam. (Verb) I saw a shimmer oh light. 2- Budge = move. (Verb) He stepped on the gas but the car didn't budge. 3- Amputate = to cut of. (Verb) They amputated the branches. 4- Accessible = approachable. (Adj) The house was accessible for the thief. 5- Purposely = intentionally. (Adverb) He killed the man purposely.
1-Sanitary(adj) = of or relating to health , restaurants should be a sanitary places 2-Mute(verb)=silent, could you please mute the TV ? 3-Frequently(adverb )= often or many times , I frequently misspelled words 4-Dweeb(noun)= an unattractive, insignificant, or nerd person , You are such a dweeb 5-Spongy(adj)= elastic, porous, and absorbent, I bought some Spongy tissue
1-incorrect(adj)= wrong , this is incorrect answer 2-real(adj)= genuine, this is a real story 3-garbage(noun)= trash, i throw my garbage 4-damage(noun)= harm, my car got damaged 5-afterward(adj)= later, i will do this afterward
Hello everyone,
ReplyDeleteTry to post your words in the comment box on this page. I hope that it works.
1.consultant=advisor(n.)I want to ask the consultant some informations about my major.
Delete2.rug=carpet(n.)The rug in Lily's home is red.
3.pistol = handgun(n.)My father bought a pistol yesterday.
4.tasty = appetizing(adj.& n.)My mother always make tasty food for me.
5.wrapper = covering(n.) I want to buy some wrappers to wrap gifts.
1.Tryout audition (Noun) I did very well in my tryout
ReplyDelete2.Neaten to be tidy (Verb) My sister Neatenes her bed every night.
3.Bodily physical (adjective) John has to be bodily at the meeting, to catch the advisor's attraction.
4.Wrinkle a small crease in the face (Noun) That old lady must be old, she has wrinkles on her face.
5.Magician sorcerer (Noun) When i was a kid, I wanted to be a magician to entertain people
Thank you
Delete1. Suspicion - doubt (Noun) He was regarded with suspicion.
ReplyDelete2. Verdict - judgment (Noun) She accepted a guilty verdict.
3. Empire - realm (Noun) This is the history of the Roman Empire.
4. Obese - overweight (Adjective) His brother was an obese child.
5. Brawl - fight (Noun,Verb) There was a brawl between them.
Thank you
DeleteStink = smell bad (verb) this apple stinks.
ReplyDeleteFinish = end (noun) I hope you’d let me finish my conversation.
Speak = talk (verb) he speaks three language.
Last = final (adj) I bass last session.
Protect = defend (verb) the army protect all the country.
Thank you
Delete1.demolition=destruction (Noun) There is a demolition of building.
ReplyDelete2.rowdy=raucous (Noun) you are a rowdy.
3.saloon=barroom(Noun) This is my refreshment saloon.
4.precision=exactness(Noun) This is important to have a precision in calculation.
5.ignoramus=dunce (Noun) He is an ignoramus.
Thank you
Delete1. Tardy (Adjective) late - I was tardy for school.
ReplyDelete2. Smirk (Verb) sneer - She smirked in front of the people.
3. Plunge (Verb) dive - He plunged his hand into water.
4. Flimsy (Adjective) weak - It is made by a flimsy material.
5. Mislead (Verb) deceive - Our guide misled us in the trip.
Thank you for joining the Free Rice Group for Advanced 1.
Delete1- Affair : matter (noun), My new computer is an amazing affair.
ReplyDelete2- Jealous : envious (Adj), He was jealous of his rich brother.
3- Questionable : doubtful (Adj), a statement of questionable accuracy.
4- Bind : tie (verb), They bound his hands behind him.
5- Rickety : shaky (Adj), a rickety old man .
Thank you
ReplyDelete1- Aspect(noun) a part of something. Our proposal differs from others in one important aspect.
ReplyDelete2-Monitor(noun)watch. Police put monitor in the jail.
3-Gang(noun)group. There are many gangs in the United State.
4-Concerned(adjective)worried.I was concerned about my grades last session.
5-Liberty(noun)freedom. My father gave me the liberty to handle the problem myself.
1- Voltage (noun): The effort of the electric current (Volt). The electricity effort for this light is 10V.
ReplyDelete2- Possess (verb): To own. He possess this house.
3- Booth (noun): A stall. I used to walk by this booth every Friday.
4- Ascend (verb): To improve ,to come up. The modern technology is ascending year after year.
5- Gullible (verb): Easy to deceive. I think he is gullible guy.
1. memoir: An book written by sb about their life and experiences.(noun)I'm going to write my memoir when I success.
ReplyDelete2. suave: Confident, smooth in manner(noun) He always has suave greetings.
3. splendor: Grand and imoressive beauty(noun) Grand canyon has splendor views.
4. blunt: Without a sharp edge or point(adj) He was hit with a blunt instrument.
5. gracious: Kind, poite and generous(adj) She is very nive lady who always has gracious smile.
1. enchantment:a feeling of great liking for something wonderful and unusual(noun)The beauty of the scene filled us with enchantment.
ReplyDelete2. bystander:onlooker(noun)I am just an innocent bystander.
3. gown:robe,one women's dress(noun)The queen wore a beautiful gown.
4. thaw:become or cause to become soft or liquid(vi,vt)The fire thaw the snow to water.
5. impatient:restless(adj.)I'm impatient for my study.
dingo - wild dog,I saw a dingo(noun) in forest yesterday.
ReplyDeleteportrayal-depiction,The portrayal(noun) of small girl is lovely.
exquisit-delicate,he put on exquisit(adjective)clothes.
revolver-pistol, I dont like revolver,for it usage.
euphoria,bliss,euphoria(noun) of helping poor people encourage him to do more.
1- Shimmer = gleam. (Verb) I saw a shimmer oh light.
ReplyDelete2- Budge = move. (Verb) He stepped on the gas but the car didn't budge.
3- Amputate = to cut of. (Verb) They amputated the branches.
4- Accessible = approachable. (Adj) The house was accessible for the thief.
5- Purposely = intentionally. (Adverb) He killed the man purposely.
1-Sanitary(adj) = of or relating to health , restaurants should be a sanitary places
ReplyDelete2-Mute(verb)=silent, could you please mute the TV ?
3-Frequently(adverb )= often or many times , I frequently misspelled words
4-Dweeb(noun)= an unattractive, insignificant, or nerd person , You are such a dweeb
5-Spongy(adj)= elastic, porous, and absorbent, I bought some Spongy tissue
1-incorrect(adj)= wrong , this is incorrect answer
ReplyDelete2-real(adj)= genuine, this is a real story
3-garbage(noun)= trash, i throw my garbage
4-damage(noun)= harm, my car got damaged
5-afterward(adj)= later, i will do this afterward
graveyard:(n) A place in which obsolete or derelict objects are kept
ReplyDeleteskretch:(v) To stretched out her arms
ReplyDeletechase:(v) The police officer chased the thief
Entirely:(adv) I am entirely satisfied with the architect design
sloppy:(adj) The field was a sloppy mess after the rain